Sunday, January 27, 2013


This is the meal plan for the week of January 19-25 2013

Saturday, January 19
Dillon and his cousin have birthdays just one day apart.  We celebrated their birthdays at our family favorite, The Old Spaghetti Factory.  Their gluten-free menu is wonderful!

Sunday, January 20
Weekend off.  So after church in the morning, we had soup and sandwiches for lunch.  Lunch is one of those meals I really get stumped on.  Dillon will only eat a grilled cheese sandwich.  Other than that, he doesn't eat bread.  And he likes soup.
Huh, will have to remember what we actually ate on Friday, because my list says we had Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken for dinner on Sunday!

Monday, January 21
Dillon's birthday!  He turned 4 years old!  I made his favorite, pizza for dinner, and he had some ice cream with whipped cream for dessert.  My kiddo does not like cake!

Tuesday, January 22
Thai Peanut Noodles.  Holy moly!  I didn't know it was so easy to make peanut sauce!  I got the recipe from Spark Recipes. Coach Nicole's Tasty Peanut Sauce.

Wednesday, January 23
Leftovers

Thursday, January 24
I think we had dinner at my Mom's.

Friday, January 25
I knew that Dillon was going to have a doctor's appointment in the afternoon, so I wanted something easy for dinner.  I put some chicken breasts in the crock pot with some home made taco seasoning and a cup of salsa.  I let it cook on low for 8 hours, and when we got back from Dillon's checkup, dinner was ready!  We had tacos with the chicken, it was so good!  And Dillon totally ate it up!


No comments:

Post a Comment